Website VNG Corporation
At ZaloPay, Merchant Platform serves all traffic create order and make payment for purchase utilities. For reliability and availability, we need commitment to quality payment and delivery service with SLA suitable.
As a Backend Engineer (Golang), you will:
- Design and develop high-quality & high-performance webs/services, working with architects and other team members.
- Review, clarify & contribute to business/product requirements then work with Business/Product teams to transform ideas into reality.
- Research, assess, and adopt new technologies as required.
- Tracking and monitoring product metrics to get fast feedback from end-users.
- Actively participate in writing unit test and automation tests to maintain high-quality deliveries.
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use.
- 2+ years of Golang experience.
- Keenness for writing good, meaningful tests and maintaining thorough test coverage, experience in reviewing code.
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc.).
- Experience with large, complex codebases and know how to maintain them.
- Experience working with one or more of the following: Web development, API development, Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience with data systems: MySQL, TiDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra…
- Experience with distributed queue systems: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ …
Why you will love working at ZaloPay:
- A competitive salary with a fixed 13th-month salary and a variety of allowances
- Annual performance bonus, VNG Birthday Bonus, and gifts on special occasions.
- Personal finance coach/ sharing workshop.
- Special support for all employees/ dependents who are under treatment for serious disease or impacts of storm/ flood/ fire.
Community and personal development
- International assignments and careers in 16 countries with challenging positions in all company functions and global environments.
- Job rotation and movement in different positions within 4 BUs.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies (with international tech workshop/ conference), and challenging with new projects.
- Professional career development opportunities with First Line & Middle Manager Development, Talent Development, Advanced Leadership, and various fresher programs.
- Diversified learning and development program with over +21,000 courses including offline & online training, LearningBox, and Coaching/ Mentoring.
Leave & time-off
- Annual leave: 14 – 20 days/year and other leave in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
- Up to 30 days sick leave with full-paid salary.
- 05 days per year to build up teamwork, and challenge/sports events.
Health and Wellness
- Annual periodic medical checkup.
- Health/ Social Insurances & Generali Insurance.
- Gym, Swimming pool, Kid yard, library, and clinic room are available at Campus for employees and their kids.
- Sports sponsorship for all employees who join challenging sports events.
And other benefits in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam
You must sign in to apply for this position.