Ecommerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our continued growth and expansion.
1. Conduct the day-to-day monitoring of ecommerce creator and content ecosystem health and quality metrics – with a focus on SEA markets.
2. Conduct actionable data analyses, to at-scale enhance risk detection and mitigation; as well as improve overall creator and content ecosystem health, quality, and personalized recommendations.
3. Develop and implement new strategies and operational workflows, to at-scale ensure and improve day-to-day creator and content ecosystem health and quality.
4. Develop and implement new signals, metrics and risks prioritization – to monitor and identify new content quality and abuse trends.
5. Implement and review dashboards and cases as needed, to ensure day-to-day ecosystem health.
6. Develop, launch and implement new policies and operational workflows – in collaboration with cross-functional teams like Engineering, Ops, Moderation, Product, and Policy – to enhance large-scale automation, risk detection and mitigation, as well as quality assurance and improvements.
7. Troubleshoot and resolve high-priority emergency cases that may arise.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, data analytics; or equivalent practical experience.
2. 2+ years’ experience working with querying and analytical tools and data analysis (e.g., SQL, Python); experience analyzing large data sets using the latest tools (e.g., MapReduce, Hadoop, will be advantageous).
3. Practical experience in Creator and Ecosystem Operations or Strategy, Social Media Content Safety, Trust & Safety, Internet Safety and related fields will be prioritised.
4. Driven, motivated and proactive; excellent coordination, communication and project management skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and launch new strategies and workflows.
5. Familiarity with ecommerce compliance and ecosystem management – as well as strategic business sensitivity – will be advantageous.
6. Familiarity with SEA ecommerce and/or social media content landscape will be advantageous.
7. Fluency in English.
You must sign in to apply for this position.