Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money. Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Manage and provide support for backend applications including API integration to our platforms
- Configure and troubleshoot issues received from users via our Zendesk ticketing system
- Escalate issues based on comprehensive reporting of one’s work, and analyze the business requirements and feedback from others to create and maintain documentation
- Coordinate with local team members to provide technical support, maintenance and resolution of issues
- Fluent ability in English
- Some programming background is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field (Computer Science a big plus)
- Knowledgeable in hardware and software applications, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the data warehouse; and operating systems such as Windows/Linux/iOS
- Prior exposure to data warehouse, prior experience working in IT Services or B2B after-sale service
- Strong logical and analytical mindset with a high sense of responsibility and teamwork is a must
- Able to work under pressure and solve problems independently whilst holding strong communication skills
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .
You must sign in to apply for this position.