– Implement and manage change as required to achieve project outcomes.
– Design the software application in accordance with its architecture and specifications.
– Create checklist, review code and assist the technical team.
– Write design/ implementation documentation.
– Participate in software coding, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
– Collaborate with project team members to ensure specifications are met.
– Manage development teams and provide training and mentoring to team members.
– Create the technical components of our business’s strategy.
– Investigate any emerging technologies that could enhance our company’s competitive
– System infrastructure monitoring.
– Ensure system infrastructure is operational and effective.
– Reduce the possibility of security breaches.
– Monitor any changes to the system architecture.
– Develop and implement network security measures.
Your Skills and Experience
– Strong background and experience from software developer is required.
– At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role.
– Understand the various components that make up our application:
+ Programming Principle, Software Design Patterns, Software Architecture;
– Oil and Gas exploration and production experience is a plus.
– The individual should be flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment.
– The individual should have the willingness and ability to jump into existing projects.
– Good English communication skill.
– Experience with building commercial and/or enterprise applications is preferred.
– Knowledge of technology trends & able to use current technological trends to build a business strategy.
Why you’ll love working here
– Attractive salary and benefits (13th Salary, Project/ Department Bonus, Outstanding employees of the quarter and the year, Seniority award, etc.).
– Performance appraisal twice a year.
– Premium Healthcare and Accident insurance.
– Lunch allowance, Free parking.
– Various training on technical and soft skills.
– Team building, Company trip, Year-end party, etc.
– Free in-house entertainment facilities: coffee, football, table-tennis, boxing, etc.
– Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee, etc.
– Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public
seminars, career orientation talks, etc.
You must sign in to apply for this position.