Website Zühlke Group
Who We Are
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills thus, we invest in a generous local training budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
What You Will Do
Thrive in an environment where you can express your passion and enthusiasm for software development and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm. As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for developing IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for strategic technology consulting for our customers. You will partner with customers from a wide range of industries.
Who You Are
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience using Java/.Net and React/Angular
- You understand the value of testing and practice Test Driven Development to deliver high quality software
- You have professional experience with cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) and containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You understand the value of DevOps practices and can apply them in the software development lifecycle (Jenkins, CI/CD, GitHub Actions, GitLab CI, Azure DevOps etc)
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment and ideally have Scrum certification (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner)
- You can make technical decisions based on your expertise and client requirements
- You have professional experience leading international distributed development teams
- You can mentor team members to help them to improve their technical and soft skills
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor / master)
- You are a strong communicator in English and can confidently collaborate with senior technical and business stakeholders
We offer you
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you’ll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Permanent labor contracts with full social insurance contribution from Day 1
- 13th month salary
- Hybrid working model with 3 days in the office per week
- 18 days of annual leave and fully paid sick leave
- Fully paid paternity/maternity/childcare leave
- Latest equipment (Macbook Pro M1)
- Global profit sharing scheme
- Premium private health insurance scheme for you
- Insurance allowance per year for your needs (family/car/mobile/pet/house/etc)
- Phone, transport and work from home allowances
- Extra allowance for every year of service
- Social & team building events locally and abroad
- Ability to work from other Zuhlke office locations
- 10% of company turnover spend on your development & training growth
- Great onboarding welcome kit
You must sign in to apply for this position.