Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Data department oversees all of Agoda’s data-related requirements. Our ultimate goal is to enable and increase the use of data in the company through creative approaches and the implementation of powerful resources such as operational and analytical databases, queue systems, BI tools, and data science technology. We hire the brightest minds from around the world to take on this challenge and equip them with the knowledge and tools that contribute to their personal growth and success while supporting our company’s culture of diversity and experimentation. The role the Data team plays at Agoda is critical as business users, product managers, engineers, and many others rely on us to empower their decision making. We are equally dedicated to our customers by improving their search experience with faster results and protecting them from any fraudulent activities. Data is interesting only when you have enough of it, and we have plenty. This is what drives up the challenge as part of the Data department, but also the reward.
DevOps Engineering team is tasked with creating automation into the Software Development Lifecycle concerning all Agoda’s R&D.The team is responsible for maintaining all central Dev-related tooling chain and develop internaltools/Web Portals in order to increase development efficiency and security. The impact of this engineering team affects all development in Agoda.In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Maintain CI/CD best practices and automating security testing at the speed of DevOps
- Maintain all central Dev-related systems for source control, CI, Service Discovery, and more
- Bridging the gap between Development and Operations
- Full-stack development for internal portals and tooling
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience and hands-on experience with the whole SDLC: Requirement, Design, Code, Test, Deploy
- Great coding skills in a modern programming language (preferably Python/Go)
- Knowledge of Development ecosystem tooling: Git/CI/Docker/Kubernetes
- Passion for learning cutting-edge technologies and automating large scale processes
- Software architecture design skills for maintaining High Availability and Fault Tolerance
- Linux system administration skills
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (preferably Ansible)
- Experience coding a Full Stack application (preferably with React.js and Go)
- Experience working with OpenStack
- Experience working with Container orchestration (preferably Kubernetes)
- Experience with Hashicorp tools (Consul / Vault)
- Experience with both SQL/NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, Elastic, MSSQL)
Equal Opportunity Employer
You must sign in to apply for this position.