Website Marvell Technology
About Marvell At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better. The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell Technology, Inc. is a data infrastructure semiconductor solutions provider. The Company is principally engaged in delivering the data infrastructure technology that connects the world. The Company moves, stores, processes and secures data with semiconductor solutions designed for its customer needs. The Company is engaged in providing high-speed analog and mixed signal semiconductor solutions and optical interconnects for communication infrastructure in long-haul, metro, datacenter for cloud markets. We address the bandwidth, capacity and power issues faced by cloud computing, mega data center from 10Gig to multi-hundred-Gig (>100G) network environments. By leveraging our core competencies in advanced analog circuit design, advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing), advanced packaging and process technologies, the company’s products being first to market in many of key areas, including opto-electronics and DSP based transceivers providing most advanced chips and subsystems solutions to address today’s and future’s multi-100Gig interconnect requirements for the ever-increasing demand of higher data rates. We are seeking talented individuals to work on solving technical challenges with the most outstanding group of collaborators in the industry. Join our team of experts and make a difference in an exciting career opportunity.
As Senior QA Test Engineer you will be responsible to create, develop test cases for High-Speed Serial Interface in data communication, storage, and computing subsystem products to verify that FW/SW releases meet design requirements and internal quality standards. You should also analyze data coming from regression platform providing performance and bugs reports.
Detailed Responsibilities Include
- Develop test cases to verify the product performances is aligned with design specs at each FW/SW release.
- Develop and execute specific quality control before introducing new FW features into mass-production
- Deploy and maintain library of test cases for the full life cycle of the product
- Interface with the internal customers such as Validation and Application Engineers and Design Team, understand their deployments scenarios and replicate internal customer tests
- Automate test cases and test flow to execute regression tests
- Support the analysis of large amount of data coming from regression, validation, and production, troubleshooting executing provided routines
- Document discovered bugs and produce reports
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related fields, 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Fluent in English, Excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Jenkins’s knowledge
- Statistical data analysis basic knowledge
- Unix and Windows shell scripting
- Git/SVN knowledge
- Strong experience in Python
- Knowledge of bench testing and proficiency with lab test equipment.
- A basic background in Communications Theory and Signal Processing and advanced test framework (e.g., pytest) knowledge will have advantage but is not mandatory.
The Perks ith competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
You must sign in to apply for this position.