Website Marvell Technology
About Marvell At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better. The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell Technology, Inc. is a data infrastructure semiconductor solutions provider. The Company is principally engaged in delivering the data infrastructure technology that connects the world. The Company moves, stores, processes and secures data with semiconductor solutions designed for its customer needs. The Company is engaged in providing high-speed analog and mixed signal semiconductor solutions and optical interconnects for communication infrastructure in long-haul, metro, datacenter for cloud markets. We address the bandwidth, capacity and power issues faced by cloud computing, mega data center from 10Gig to multi-hundred-Gig (>100G) network environments. By leveraging our core competencies in advanced analog circuit design, advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing), advanced packaging and process technologies, the company’s products being first to market in many of key areas, including opto-electronics and DSP based transceivers providing most advanced chips and subsystems solutions to address today’s and future’s multi-100Gig interconnect requirements for the ever-increasing demand of higher data rates. We are seeking talented individuals to work on solving technical challenges with the most outstanding group of collaborators in the industry. Join our team of experts and make a difference in an exciting career opportunity.
Job ResponsibilitiesJob Description:
Create, define and develop validation and test plans for Board/Chip level silicon validation/characterization on Marvell’s internal IPs such as High-Speed SerDes, PLL, ADC, Power Regulator, Temperature sensor and others. Responsibility to implement the bench automation in Python to execute automatic data collection both using standard bench equipment and customized toolsets. Responsibility for the test setup and debug of failures. Requires understanding of system areas and interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation High level overview and ability to understand end-to-end system scenarios.
Detailed Responsibilities Include
- Working with IP design team to define test specification arm to fully cover all items needed for IP validation and characterization.
- Responsible for device controlling SW (knowledge of Python, C++, Matlab, Excel VBA is a plus).
- Data analysis and silicon test report.
- Provide IP debugging support to SoC teams
- Provide IP usual training to Marvell’s internal FAE.
- Work with IP design team on new chip features, definitions, and bring-up
- Develop technical collateral such as application notes, user guides, data sheet
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics and Communication engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related fields, 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Good fundamental knowledge in analog/digital circuit and data communication system.
- Working experience or knowledge in semiconductor chip lab testing and measurement, test script development, familiar with electronic test equipment.
- Working experience or knowledge in any of the following SerDes technologies is preferred. PCI Express, Ethernet, USB, SATA, SAS, CPRI, JESD, etc.
- Good communication skills in English and capable of independent work with less guidance.
- Thoughtful and perceptive analytical skills, logical thinking.
- Dedicated and committed to creative problem solving and getting things done.
- Prior experience in in HW validation, HW-SW integration, develop test plans for networking system features (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of high frequency lab instruments like DSO, SSA, VNA… (Nice to have)
The Perks With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
You must sign in to apply for this position.