Website DISION Tech LLC
We are looking a systems engineer with focus on IT and Cyber Security business.
Experience in data communication and a very strong focus and Linux and Systems Automation is important for us, while educational background is not the most important.
The ideal candidate will help build, maintain, and troubleshoot, the company’s rapidly expanding infrastructure. They will work alongside other engineers to ensure highest levels of performance and ability, and manage any problems that arise.
- Set-up, support, installation, configuration and administration of IT systems
- Setting up and expanding the IT infrastructure
- Support in the creation of technical specifications and designs
- Development and enhancement of system architecture
- Integration of third-party components and products
- Support in the implementation and organization of projects with an IT focus
- Maintenance and documentation of hardware, software, and related peripherals
- Error analysis and troubleshooting of IT system and network environments
- Preparation of reports and documentation
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Experience in dealing with IT systems, IT infrastructure and networks, as well as compliance and security requirements
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with IT systems and networks
- Good knowledge of Linux systems based on Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat and Alpine
- Knowledge of virtualization solutions such as VMware, LXC, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with system automation such as Ansible and Puppet
- Knowledge of scripting in Python (required) and/or Powershell (nice-to-have)
- Knowledge of Microsoft client and server systems
- Knowledge of network components, gateways and firewalls
- Profound communication skills in Vietnamese and English
You must sign in to apply for this position.