Website ABeam Consulting Vietnam
About ABeam Consulting
Established from June 2018, ABeam Vietnam has over 70 consultants including Japanese expert and Vietnamese consultants in SAP, S&O, DX. Consolidated with ABeam Consulting Ltd. in Japan, ABeam Group has more than 6000 people, ABeam Consulting is present in 12 countries and 26 offices. A global consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of JPY 71.6 billion. We provide data management & analytics consultancy services in Vietnam and the region. We leverage ABeam’s global presence and regional offices to support clients. Our goal is to help clients find opportunities in their data. We build IT solutions which consolidate their fragmented data, provide insightful analytics, and intuitive visualizations.
A Strategy & Operation Business Unit team member is responsible for identifying, appealing and delivering business transformation consulting projects to its Clients. The current service offerings include BPR (business process re-engineering), market research, change management, new normal solutions, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Engage in strategy & operation consulting projects, including various scopes of organizational and operational transformation, exposing to clients in a diversified range of industries.
· Identify opportunities for operational efficiency improvement or transformation in work processes and develop innovative approaches to complete the pre-defined scope of work.
· Evaluate and restructure operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations and enhance efficiency.
· Assess the current state and develop solutions to serve the purposes of the future state desired by clients in various change management, new normal working style or other strategy and operation matters.
· Formulate ideas to solve client’s issues and participate in team’s problem-solving efforts.
· Perform research, data analysis as necessary, and create deliverables and reports as required.
· Assist in proposal development.
· Actively and continuously enhance professional knowledge and consulting skills through internal training courses, internal career counselling, and daily interaction with clients.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in strategy consulting at professional consulting firms.
· Solid experience in BPR consulting, process improvement, operational transformation, digital transformation, organizational improvement consulting,…
· Other experience such as Kaizen, Strategy-related, Operations-related or other relevant departments is a plus.
· Local Vietnamese with Bachelor or Master degree.
· High fluency of English (4 skills)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Logical & critical thinking; problem-solving; detail-oriented and result-oriented
· Research & analysis skills.
· Strong sense of responsibilities, always striving for professional excellence and continuous personal & professional growth.
· Willing to take challenges and can work under pressure.
What we offer
- A professional working environment with transparent career prospect & development policy
- Flexible working style: hybrid or on-site
- Competitive salary & benefits for all of employee: monthly allowance, premium healthcare insurance, annual medical checkup, company trip,…
- Bonus twice a year, annual salary review
- Overtime extra salary, extra money on special events, lunar new year bonus
- Professional and technical training programs for all of employee
You must sign in to apply for this position.