Position Summary, Responsibilities, and Expectations:
- Writing advanced programming code for Windows and/or macOS software.
- Supervising and guiding junior developers.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Assessing the feasibility of the features requested by hardware project manager or product marketing team.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Implementing proof-of-concept projects.
- Assessing the deliveries, SDKs and toolkits provided by Corsair partners.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
Essential Skills And Experience
- 5+ years of experience developing desktop software for Windows (macOS is a plus)
- NET/C#, XAML (experienced in either WPF or UWP apps)
- Must have experience writing Win32 applications and know how to use P/Invoke in .NET
- C++ is a plus
- Experience implementing multithreaded apps, understanding of race conditions, deadlocks and other related issues and ways of resolving those
- Windows services (and macOS launch agents / daemons)
- Experience developing application installers
- Networking and inter-process communication
- Experience in UWP, app services and the ways of communication with them from UWP and Win32 would be a plus
- Experience interacting with device drivers would be a plus
- Experience writing applications that communicate with USB and HID devices would be a plus
- Must be able to write code that consumes as little resources as possible
- Willingness to explore new platforms, frameworks and programming languages
- Able to work on very tight timelines while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization, and work with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to foster a sense of teamwork.
- Strong communication skills
CORSAIR (NASDAQ:CRSR), founded in 1994, is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gaming and streaming gear. With 21 different product lines, CORSAIR offers a complete range of products that help digital athletes perform at their peak and enable streaming creators to produce studio-quality content for their fans. CORSAIR has built a passionate base of loyal customers due to its gamer- and creator-centric design philosophy, commitment to high performance, and professional quality.
The company has received more than 4,000 product awards and has a footprint that reaches customers in more than 75 countries. CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops.
You must sign in to apply for this position.