- Work on Natural Language Processing (NLP), Tokenization, Brand Tagging, Synonym mining, Query correction to Improve Search Recall and Relevance
- Work in collaboration with other world-class engineers, researchers, and statisticians to ensure the features and models are functioning at or above expected performance levels
- Write product or system development code. Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
Use big data technology to evaluate and prioritize content discovery features. Conduct AB Tests to ensure we objectively measure improvementsJob Requirements
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with Search, Natural Language Processing, or Machine Learning
- Experience with algorithm development with Python and frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc
- Master’s degree or above in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- Deep understanding of the search and information retrieval fundamentals including indexing, query understanding, retrieval and ranking
- Familiarity with A/B experimentation and data/metric-driven product development
You must sign in to apply for this position.