OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
We are looking for hands-on Backend/ Full-stack Developers to join our growing R&D and Product Engineering teams. The candidate will work in a talented team to build and continuously improve OPSWAT’s leading Cyber Security products for protecting the world’s Critical Infrastructures.
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyze, design, develop and test software product features.
- Produce technical solutions for specific problems and implement the solutions.
- Contribute to improving the product platforms.
- Collaborate with other team members to guarantee quality and on-time delivery.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
What We Need From You
- At least two years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
- Experience in designing & developing RESTful APIs and microservices-based systems.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Linux systems development.
- Container tools: Docker.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Open-minded and keen on learning.
- Creative thinking and good at problem solving.
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude and teamwork.
If Would Be Nice If You Had
- Familiar with MEAN/ MERN/ MEVN stack.
- Familiar with Jira, Teamcity, Git.
- Experience in agile development.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Catch up new technologies quickly.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and in a team.
- Cyber security domain experience, including file security, device security, network security, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Sciences or Mathematics.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues.
- International working environment in global leading cyber security product company.
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews.
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus.
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period.
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employees and family members.
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year.
- Recognition best employees awards quarterly, yearly and special President Club award every year.
- Stock options.
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities).
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.