Website Anduin Transactions
The private capital market hosts 14 trillion dollars of investment that fund massive innovation around the world; yet much of it still operates on manual processes and fragmented legacy systems. Think of the New York City subway system running on analog machines!
Anduin’s mission is to be the driving transformation engine for workflow automation, data processing, and systems integrations in this industry. In the past 12 months, our products have powered over $15 billion dollars in investments for 10,000+ investors across hundreds of funds. This is just the beginning.
Anduin’s founding team was composed of leading technologists from Palantir, Addepar, and IBM. We have brought together world-class talent in engineering, product, and business development to actualize the next generation of transactions and analytics in the private markets.
We are looking for Software Engineer, Legal Tech, who will work closely with both software development and legal teams to take part in various phases of the operation of our Legal Services, which is a crucial part of Anduin Fund Subscription and Fund Operation products (https://fundsub.io). This role requires a mix of different skills in software engineering, so candidates from various backgrounds are welcomed to try out if you are interested in picking up new skills while on the job.
- Digitizing legal document into logic-driven smart web forms
- Work closely with the legal team and customer to design highly customized smart legal documents
- Implement smart form UI & logics
- Work closely with QA team to ensure high quality for smart forms
- Analyzing data collected via the smart forms
- Use data collected by smart forms to generate insights and reports
- Write scripts to transpose data to different schemas for different data processing pipelines
- Enhancing internal tools to increase the productivity of the above work
- Work closely with the software development team to improve Anduin proprietary technologies to increase the quality & scale of Legal Services
- 2+ years of working experience in software development, data engineering, or automation QA (who would like to change the line of work)
- Experience with web development is a plus
- Familiarity with data processing pipeline is a plus
- Good sense of UI/UX is a plus
- A mix of all above is not required but a BIG plus
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good at time management & detail-oriented
- Good communicator, particularly in English
- Awesome colleagues
- Generous compensation (salary and equity)
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Premium health insurance
- Annual company trip
- Nice office in District 2, HCMC with lots of cool stuffs to relax (games, billiard)
You must sign in to apply for this position.