Website EPAM Systems
Are you a Software Engineer working on Java for more than one year and interested in exploring new environment where you will have colleagues, mentors both local and international to guide and support you to adapt with worldwide projects for reputed Clients in different domain including banking, e-logistics, pharmaceutical, etc…
If so, let’s check out the Java job opportunities at EPAM Vietnam.
- Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
- Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
- Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
- Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers’ business and needs.
- Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Understand, analysis requirement clearly and estimate tasks properly. And then, research, design, implement and test software program by applying best practices of engineer excellent. Finally, write and update technical documentation in Confluence pages
- Do troubleshooting to identify possible causes of problems, provide suitable solution and fix issues without breaking existing functionalities
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities: daily standup, demo session, retrospective, estimate and planning, etc
- Degree of computer science or equal certification of software engineering and at least one years of experience in software development
- Good at Java, JUnit, Git, Maven, design patterns and / or SOLID design principles
- Good at data structure, algorithms and problem solving
- Experience in Rest API, Spring MVC and relational DB (MSSQL, DB2, MySQL, Postgres) or NonSQL (MongDB, Cassandra, etc)
- Good communication skills with both verbal and written in English
- Can do attitude, willing to learn and apply new technologies quickly
Nice to have
- Experience in Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security, Microservices, JWT, Swagger, Mockito, Kafka, TDD, and BDD practices
- Experience in development process and CI/CD tools e.g. Atlassian JIRA, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- An extremely international working approach; expect to work with clients, trainers, managers from major cities in Asia, Europe and the US
- There is no typical day; you will have the opportunity to be involved in tech talks, client demos, training, prototyping, pre-sales as well as software development
- The highest levels of technical software delivery; you will be challenged and you will learn new skills and techniques
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- 10 days paid sick leave
- 19 days paid vacation
- 13th month salary as standard
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service trainings
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
You must sign in to apply for this position.