Website EPAM Systems
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer specialized in iOS Swift in Ho Chi Minh City. We have many upcoming opportunities with global brand-name clients for high-profile projects that require someone with excellent technical delivery skills.
EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM) is a global product development, digital platform engineering, and digital and product design agency headquartered in the US. EPAM has been named 5 times in Forbes’ 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies. Vietnam is the most recent location that EPAM has established office. This is your opportunity to join an organization in start-up mode with plans to (at least) double in size every 2-3 years. We are looking for excellent employees that want to see a similar growth in their careers.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long-term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers’ business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly, and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
• Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
• An extremely international working approach; expect to work with clients, trainers, managers from locations all over in Asia, Europe and the US.
• No typical day: you will have the opportunity to be involved in tech talks, training, prototyping, design as well as software development
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• 10 days paid sick leave
• 19 days paid vacation
• 13th month salary as standard
• Regular assessments and salary reviews
• Free English classes and unlimited self-service trainings
• Friendly team and creative atmosphere
• Flexible working schedule
• Corporate and social events
• Design and build applications for iOS platform
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Ensure the quality, performance, and stability of the application
• Write high quality and testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
• Identify causes of problems and fix bugs
• Create and design technical and project documentation
• Follow and understand defined software development processes, such as tasks assignments, daily issue tracking etc.
• Plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects, also implement functionality without direct supervision
• Working with the operation team and end user to get the project deliverables to be accepted and released in a production environment
• Work independently while in close collaboration with others in the team and across projects
• Coach junior colleagues
• Hands-on with Swift and Objective C
• Experience in software engineering and development for mobile applications including Analysis and Design skills
• Package & public Mobile App on Store (Apple Store, CH Play, MS App Center)
• Experience in Unit Test TDD/ BDD
• Experience with source code control tools (e.g., GIT, SVN)
• Experienced in Restful APIs to integrate iOs applications to backend services
• Good interpersonal skills, analytical mind, conscientious attitude, and passion for engineering excellence
• Understanding of different phases of software development lifecycle and understanding of Scrum/ Agile processes
• Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related majors
• Familiar with offline storage, threading, and performance profile tool
• Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Solid knowledge of UI/UX design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience in Mobile Security Aspects
• Experience of CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, SonarQube) Nice to have
• Should know Mobile Security Aspects
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data
• Experienced in working with one of the popular public clouds such as Azure, AWS, GCP.
EPAM SYSTEMS VIETNAM
Level 13, MB Sunny Tower, 259 Tran Hung Dao Street, Co Giang Ward, District 1, HCMC
You must sign in to apply for this position.