Website ICAS Technology (S) Pte Ltd
Software integrator for industrial solution. Focus on logistics solutions and automation.
The RoleYou Will Be Responsible For
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
Ideal ProfileSkills Required
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
What’s on Offer?
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
You must sign in to apply for this position.