Website ENTIIS Pte Ltd
ENTIIS is a total solution systems integrator with its H.Q. in Singapore. For more than 14 years since the establishment, we have successfully helped our customers across South East Asia with their digital transformation enabling them to leverage on innovative technologies across all platforms. Entiis mission is to architect high quality solution integration services so that our clients can accelerate their plans for a digital-first work-from-anywhere environment whilst ensuring security compliance for their organization.
Today, as we move forward together with our clients, we seek like-minded people with relevant experience, certifications and skills to join our team of accomplished consultants, software engineers, architects and programmers.
- Solution design, implementation, integration, and capacity planning in mission-critical environments
- Strong customer advocacy, relationship building, and communication skills
- Development of demos and proof-of-concepts
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Data modelling, query development and optimisation
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related engineering discipline
- Minimum 2-5 years working experience as a software engineer, system administrator, or DevOps engineer
- Strong knowledge of application/system integrations
- Understanding and passion for open-source technology and proficient in at least one programming language, e.g. Java, Go
- Hands-on experience with distributed systems from an architecture and development perspective
- Good understanding of Linux, databases, application security, information retrieval/analytics
- Good understanding in micro-services and container platform, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc, and cloud technologies will be advantageous
- Good communications skills and fluent in English
- Comfortable working remotely and/or at client’s premise
You must sign in to apply for this position.