OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
We are looking for hands-on C++ Developers to join our growing R&D and Product Engineering team. The candidate will work in a talented team to build OPSWAT’s famous MetaDefender product as world’s advanced next generation cyber security platforms.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, develop, implement and test OPSWAT MetaDefender product using C++ in Windows and/ or Linux environment.
- Provide inputs for documentation of new or existing programs.
- Partner with Scrum team members on delivering Sprint commitments.
- Collaborate with Product Management on product requirements.
- Participate in receiving and giving peer code reviews.
What We Need from You:
- Strong command of C++.
- Windows/ Linux development experience.
- Experience with Qt framework.
- Experience with DBMS like SQLite, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills in multi-threaded applications.
- Good coding and debugging skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team. environment
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Experience designing/interfacing with applications with REST API.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum working environment.
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, TeamCity.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.