Website Love, Bonito
Love, Bonito is the leading vertically integrated, omni-channel womenswear brand in Southeast Asia today. Officially founded in 2010, we have grown to over 300 people strong and are proudly headquartered in Singapore with an omni-channel presence in Indonesia, Malaysia and a retail franchise in Cambodia. In addition, we ship internationally to 19 countries including Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, Hong Kong SAR China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Republic of China, United States of America and Vietnam
We recently clinched US$50million for our Series C funding and have plans to venture deeper into and beyond fashion, to be a true life partner for the everyday Asian woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus – our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us – people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
This role will be a remote role – you can work from the comforts of your home!
As a Backend Developer you will be responsible for all the technical decisions within the team, collaborate with all the engineers and product team to create the best solution possible. Mentoring will be a daily part of your routing so great communication skills will be important.
- Design and Implement Architecture solutions
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Able to make sure that the platforms keep up with high standards of scalability, stability, security, and performance.
- Convey effectively all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Mentor peers
- Troubleshooting bug reports and help to establish ambitious goals to improve our codebase in general
- You can find our Tech Stack HERE
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web development
- Great communication skills.
- Long term NodeJS experience
- Hands-on experience in developing and maintaining GraphQL/Restful API
- Practical experience in writing automated tests (unit tests, integration tests, etc)
- Outstanding team player, with a growth mindset
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented
- A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
- Competitive salaries
- Remote Work Stipend
- Laptop/IT Reimbursement
- Forward thinking tech stack
- Supportive and awesome international teammates