OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
The position will play an important role in assuring the quality of OPSWAT cyber security technologies and products at the highest level. As Software Development Engineer in Test, you will help improve efficiency and productivity of our software product teams.
What You Will Be Doing
- Dedicated to test automation.
- Working with product teams to understand assigned products and identify automation opportunities for the products.
- Identify automation tools and technologies suitable for our products.
- Build new automation frameworks or enhance existing framework.
- Identify automation test cases and implement the test cases.
- Work with product teams to measure automation coverage.
What We Need From You
- Experience in building automation framework for different test levels such as UI, API, Integration, and end-to-end.
- Experience in applying automation framework and tools such as: JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cypress or other automation frameworks.
- Proficient in using any programming languages such as: C/C++, C#, Java.
- Experience with GIT or other source control systems.
- Intermediate or higher English communication.
If Would Be Nice If You Had
- Background in software development and used to work as a developer.
- Familiar with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkin, TeamCity.
- Used to work in Agile software development team.
- Cyber security domain experience, including file security, device security, network security and etc.. (CEH is welcome).
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues.
- International working environment in global leading cyber security product company.
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews.
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus.
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period.
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employees and family members.
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year.
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities).
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.