OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.
OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
We are looking for a driven and passionate Site Reliability Engineer to help us in our efforts to operate a highly complex ecosystem of Cybersecurity services. The chosen candidate will join Cloud Operations, a team distributed on three continents and will be involved in the following part.
What You Will Be Doing
- Production deployments.
- Incident management and post-incident analysis.
- Business continuity plans and compliance-related initiatives.
- Access management and securing customer data.
- Service migrations from on-premises to Cloud, expanding to multi-Cloud setups.
- Security operations.
It is expected that all SREs participate in the on-call activities (follow-the-sun model). On-call availability (idle time) is subject to additional compensation.
The mindset of our SREs is focused on:
- Measuring everything, thinking in terms of Indicators and Objectives, making data-driven decisions.
- Best practices and compliance.
- Compete with yourself as a means of self-improvement.
What We Need From You
- Linux systems and/or Windows Server.
- Containers and orchestration.
- Cloud automation (terraform / ansible / others).
- One major Cloud provider (access management, networking, compute, serverless, databases, monitoring).
- Bash, Python as scripting languages, application ecosystem for Node.js / Ruby / Python / PHP / Java.
- Software delivery (git, CI/CD).
- Application, Environment and Data security practices.
- Monitoring and alerting.
- Incident Management and Disaster Recovery.
You should have the ability to:
- Architect Cloud infrastructure, optimize existing services.
- Coordinate Cloud migrations, evolve the application and infrastructure ecosystem.
- Communicate efficiently with stakeholders and customers.
- Take action to improve SLI/SLO for all services.
- Coach/mentor team members.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.