As a Fullstack Developer at Prospa – our partner in Australia, you will be responsible for building fast, secure, scalable and maintainable applications that will make Prospa stand out from the crowd. You will develop software that integrates with a myriad of internal and external systems, using cloud-based microservices architectures. You will drive efficiencies within the business and play an integral part in attracting great customers and partners. You are well-versed in .NET (framework & core), Azure and DevOps. You are passionate about code quality and a fast learner.
What you will be doing
– Keep security and customer privacy front of mind throughout the Software Development Life Cycle Deliver on outcomes and complex projects consistently
– Collaborate with product, design and technology team to design and craft scalable solutions
– Solve problems systemically and build trust across the organisation
– Proactively share new technologies and best practices, and encourage others to be curious
– Writes code to a high standard and contributes to reusable components
– Reviews code effectively, addressing style, correctness, and approach
What you’ll need to succeed
– Proven strong experience as a Software Engineer in .NET framework and .NET core
– Strong experience with ReactJS for the frontend or strong knowledge on Angular, VueJS and willing to switch to ReactJS
– Experienced in building robust and scalable Microservices, and working with Message/Event-Driven Architecture employing best practices.
– Good experience with CI/CD .
– Passion for quality, and you know what it means to ship good quality code
What’s nice to have
– Prior experience with financial services and/or lending products
– Familiar with Git + Workflows to support code review and release of software Exposure to cloud-based development in AWS or Azure
– Knowledge of SOLID principles
What you get from joining us:
- 15 annual leave days/year (1 extra day/1 year working with Sharesource)
- 100% salary on probation period
- Social insurance based on the full gross salary
- 13 months of salary/year
- Monthly personal coaching and regular training events
- Training budget of AUD1000/year
- MacPro or Thinkpad provide
- Cool and interesting clients to work with
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Be empowered to be a leader or an expert in your field
- Flexibility to work from home
You must sign in to apply for this position.