Website VAN THIEL & CO
Welcome to VAN THIEL & CO., a family-owned market leader in creative design and sourcing, partner to selected high-end furniture retailers across the U.S. and the globe. We are architects of furniture, creating and manufacturing high-end furniture in Vietnam. We are passionate about creating timeless designs, showing love in every detail. We are committed to reaching the highest standards, and stand behind our greatest asset: our people, you! We care for our family, our colleagues’ wellbeing, health, and development both personally and professionally. Our goal first and foremost is to be sure we empower and inspire. At VAN THIEL & CO. we emphasize creativity, ambition, collaboration, and open-mindedness. Our work is both challenging and gratifying, and it’s why we love what we do.
Our Headquarters, in a beautiful villa in the heart of Thao Dien, Ho Chi Minh City, houses our energetic international team combining 21st century technology, traditional craftsmanship, and timeless design. For more information visit www.vanthiel.com.
Our company is growing rapidly, and we are now looking for experienced Web Applications Developers to join the team of IT Systems and Processes in our Thao Dien office in Thu Duc, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Are you ready to become part of the VT family?
Fantastic work environment in an international team (15+ nations and counting).
Four-star rated lunch with a choice of Asian and Western dishes.
Growth-company type projects that will never have you bored.
State-of-the-art resources and tools for your job.
Attractive salary and bonus.
Top-class health insurance, and 12 days of paid sick leave per year.
You’ll start with 15 days annual leave per year and grow your leave the longer you stay with us.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reporting to Head of IT Systems and Processes you will be responsible for development and maintenance of the company’s key Web Applications and systems. Your job duties will include customizing elements of existing solutions, adjusting the user interface and usability of existing solutions, and working on new projects based on new business requirements.
• Following the best practices guidelines you will be responsible for daily monitoring of data integrity and health of applications and systems as well as security controls and data availability;
• You will be working closely with other technical and non-technical team members, ensuring on-time delivery of assigned tasks and project developments, implementation of change requests, and bug fixes.
• You will be collaborating and code sharing with other developers to ensure hassle-free deployments and version control of applications and other related solutions.
• You will be attending working sessions with other functional and business units to understand future information needs and to propose new technical solutions and improvements to the existing architecture.
• You will be responsible for providing technical documentation and technical support to implemented solutions and developments.
• Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
• Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience in similar role, working as Web Applications developer or programmer. Experienced candidates with 5+ years proven track record of leading development teams may be considered as Technical Lead.
• Experience in OOP and great knowledge of SDLC for Web Applications.
• Proven knowledge of programing technologies, such as Microsoft Visual Studio VB.NET, C#, Python, etc.
• Knowledge of SQL Server Administration, writing T-SQL statements, creation of Stored Procedures, Table and Scalar functions, Databases backup and replications and SQL Jobs administration.
• Knowledge and/or previous experience working with cloud-based environment such as Microsoft Azure. Previous exposure to Azure SQL Database, App Services, Azure Functions, etc. Knowledge of programing technologies such as ReactJS/Native (Redux/Hooks), NodeJS, AngularJS/Angular, .Net Core, ASP.Net/MVC, WebAPI, JQuery, Azure DevOps
• Experienced in collecting business requirements from non-technical users and able to transform these requirements into viable technical solutions.
• Fluent, both written and verbally in English;
• Good communication and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented and organized.
You must sign in to apply for this position.