Will you dare joining Dirox, taking on some awesome challenges such as designing the next generation of fintech & digital investment solutions for top Wall Street firms, or enhancing the customer experience with a breakthrough insurance intelligence engine for international insurance & health management organizations?
Well, you deserve the best:
- extra paid leave (up to 18 days)
– extra insurance
– extra bonus (Tet bonus, performance bonus)
– welcoming and family inclusive working environment-hybrid working model
– flexible time, guaranteed work-free weekend
… and many other extras!
Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
Apply now and get the chance to experience yourself this game-changer opportunity!
- Work on cutting-edge apps that will be used by millions of consumers
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM,BA, TL, UX, R&D) to transform user stories into realistic prototypes & fast reliable production code
- Leveraging best software engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- Provide technical guidance to junior teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- 3-5 years of experience working in the frontend development
- Knowledge of Vue tools including VueJS 2.x 3.x, Webpack, Vuex, Vite
- 3+ years of experience with VueJS
- 5+ original projects/apps developed in VueJS
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing websites, web applications
- Experience with CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap 4+, Tailwind and CSS-Preprocessor (LESS, SCSS, …)
- Experience with UI Kit, RESTful APIs, OAuth authorization mechanisms, JSON Web Token,
- Good understanding of code versioning with Gitlab
- Experience with cross-browsers compatibility issues
- Client side validation and error handling best practices
- Speaking and writing English is a must
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Unit Test with Jest
- Knowledge of Progressive Web App with VueJS
- Knowledge of SSR(Nuxt) and SSG (VuePress)
- Knowledge of Nativescript
- Knowledge of WebRTC, Web Socket
- Experience with other frameworks like Angular/ReactJS is a plus