Website DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia is an American company, a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs. Owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
We are looking for awesome Software Testers to join our development team. You will be responsible to assess software quality through both manual testing and automation testing. In this role, you should have keen eyes for details, good English communication skills and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
- Involve, create, review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with team members to develop software packages
- Execute test cases (manual and/or automated)
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
- Analyze defected results as inputs for development teams
- Report bugs and defects to development teams
- Involve in troubleshooting blocking issues
- 4 years+ experience as a Software Tester with knowledge of software quality and software development process
- Familiarity with Agile framework and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors; build test plans; design test-cases to mitigate possible risks
- Knowledge of test management tools
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Having experience with mobile testing (Android and/or iOS) is a plus
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget
You must sign in to apply for this position.