ZaloPay is a mobile payment application with use cases for daily life and business needs launched in 2017 with more than 10 million active users in 2022.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
• Build mission-critical backend service that deliver value to ZaloPay Core Systems. You will help develop and operate high performance, scalable, reliable and resilient core ZaloPay software systems and libraries.
• Troubleshoot and debug technical issues inside a deep and most complex technical stack that includes micro services, monoliths, containers and baremetal deployment.
• Design, Build, Run and improve backend services.
• Research, assess, and adopt new technologies as required.
• Actively participate in writing unit tests, automation tests to maintain high-quality deliveries.
• 2+ year of working experience in building and supporting backend systems
• Understanding software engineering practices such as unit test and documentation.
• Expertise in building the right abstractions for different cases.
• Proficiency in one of following languages: Golang, Java and show the ability to quickly learn new languages.
• Experience with designing and developing event-driven and message-driven applications using Kafka or similar.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud is a plus.
• Must be great at data structure, algorithm and problem solving skills
• BA or MA degree in engineering, computer science, or another technical related field. Or a formerly competitive programmer.