Website Parcel Perform
In love with Python and want to utilize it for B2B software solutions in e-commerce logistics?
Parcel Perform is looking for an amazing team member to support us in software engineering!
You have good web development skills, 4+ year experiences in Back-end development, you’re technically savvy, and have a nice grasp on coding techniques? Are you also interested in e-commerce and like to take on new challenges? Help us drive Parcel Perform’s growth and join our team! We are looking for you!
WE NEED YOU ON OUR TEAM!
As a backend engineer, you will be building scalable systems with microservices. You will get to write codebases that are small and focused on doing one thing well. We choose microservices for technology freedom, resilience, and scalability, though there will be a lot of communication between services, much automation and tons of metrics we need to keep an eye on.
Such a system isn’t easy, especially with a focus on good engineering practices. But that is ok. We aren’t here for ease anyway. We are here for people who want to operate at the next level in their careers.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG!
We at Parcel Perform believe in innovation, energy, and resourcefulness for everything we do. We will not stop delivering an outstanding product that we can be proud of and need you to help us to inform the world. You need to feel the same way about our offering and bring along the following things:
- From 4+ years of working experience in Software Development.
- Solid knowledge of Backend (preferably Python or Scala).
- Knowledge of scaling practices such as in-memory databases, load balancing, caching, etc.
- Comfortable with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Know-how of any MQ as a communication hub. If you start one today, that still counts.
- Comfortable with RESTful and real-time communication protocols.
- Familiar with AWS stack to get the most out of infrastructure.
- Eager to get involved in the data engineering process.
- Wide exposure to multiple technology stacks is an advantage, we love full-stack guys.
- Leadership skills are preferred
- English communication is a must.
- Be responsible with tasks and be open discussing, giving questions to build up products with high quality and rich front-end experiences for our users.
- Understand clearly object-oriented programming and design pattern.
- Willing to learn and research new technology or jump out of your comfort zone.
- Passionate about quality and the design of the code, productivity of the work, and maintainability of the result.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN!
We at Parcel Perform are dedicated to being a platform for growth for all our team members, regardless of function and location.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing, super exciting and innovative business that will revolutionize the e-commerce logistics industry. You will be the needle of success on the growth of a global product that will become a key platform behind successful e-commerce logistics worldwide.
- The ability to continuously learn and develop in an international setting with you is a critical driver behind our success in achieving our mission.
- An environment where everybody never stops growing and focuses on succeeding – we continuously work with you on your strengths and weaknesses across many important dimensions and look at ways for you to address them and further your development.
- Your entry ticket into being part of the Parcel Perform journey, where you will work with and alongside people from around the world that share the same passion and dedication.
WHO ARE WE AT PARCEL PERFORM!
Parcel Perform is the leading delivery experience platform. It enables modern e-commerce enterprises to create unique end-to-end customer journeys and optimize logistics operations with powerful data integrations, parcel tracking, delivery notifications and logistics performance reports in real-time.
Parcel Perform’s scalable SaaS platform executes more than 100M parcel updates daily and integrates with 800+ carriers. The data-first company is pioneering innovative ML / AI use cases in e-commerce logistics including its ‘Date of Arrival’ prediction engine. Parcel Perform is the partner of choice for top brands, marketplaces and carriers across all major verticals globally.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US!
- Our homepage – Learn more about our B2B offering & the most global B2C tracking page
- Our blog – Hear what Employees say about Parcel Perform
- Our social media accounts – For the latest updates, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook
You must sign in to apply for this position.