As a Senior Software Engineer at CaterSpot, you will be working on both end, backend and frontend. We have 4 Web Apps, 1 Mobile App & 1 API. All are written heavily in Ruby and JS. For the frontend, most if not all is in React, and for the backend, we are using Grape framework.
You will be working closely with our Product Manager and our CTO.
How we work
At Caterspot, you will expect this culture,
• No standup
• Async work
• Focus work (inspired by BaseCamp’s Shape Up, https://basecamp.com/shapeup)
• Progressive over aggressive changes
• Small over big PR
• We use heavily feature flag, everything is prod deployable, sits under feature flag.
• Deploy anytime
• Once a week sync meeting with the whole team
• Full autonomy, work anywhere and anytime that works best for you (assuming you can deliver).
• Self manage
• Opinionated but loosely hold
• Fast learner
• Proactive & pragmatic
• Know how to navigate well a huge codebase (Its huge, we have very many features).
• Ideally, you have enough experience in Ruby & JS.
What We Offer
• 100% Remote
• Base Salary Monthly around US$1.5k-3k (depending on your experience)
• 13th month salary
• New Macbook
CaterSpot is an online marketplace that connects companies with great local suppliers for catering, office pantry and corporate gifts.
Discover, book and manage your workplace services – from food to pantry to gifts – all in one place. Built for teams in and out of the office.
We are a profitable startup, founded in 2016, by 2 serial entrepreneurs.
You must sign in to apply for this position.