OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.
OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
We are looking for senior software engineer to join our growing R&D Product Engineering Team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a talented team building and re-engineering OPSWAT’s security products. If you are a knowledgeable, creative, passionate individual who is interested in designing and building unique security solutions that no one else is building, then we want you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Relentlessly pursues quality through multiple levels of automated tests, including but not limited to unit, API, End to End, and load in cloud managed services environment.
- Work within an agile team, contributing to an atmosphere of continuous improvement.
- Work with peer technical leaders in establishment of coding standards and best practices to design and implement high quality software solutions.
- Assist product owners in backlog grooming, story breakdown and story estimation.
- Document, collaborate and communicates issues effectively found during the course of testing and works to resolve the issue.
- Document software changes for use by other engineers, quality assurance and documentation specialists.
- Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned.
- Step-in to develop infrastructure as code to reliably deploy applications as part of CI/CD pipeline.
What We Need From You
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Technology or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Programming experience in cloud-native SaaS offering(s).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Able to step up to lead technical solutions for a small team of engineers.
- Knowledge of automation frameworks and scripting languages.
- Ability to learn/adapt to change in technology and apply that knowledge effectively.
Must be proficient in more than one of the following areas:
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Development -Terraform, Docker, NPM, Bitbucket
- Framework -Microservices (viz. NestJS), automated testing (viz. mocha/jest)
- Cloud platform -Amazon Web Services
- Agile development –JIRA
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Experience in Cybersecurity Industry.
- Experience with protecting information in compliance with NIST, HIPAA etc.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.