OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control.OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
The Position: We are looking for an engineer to grow our team working on a security system that helps enterprises manage their data in the cloud.
What You Will Be Doing
- Join an existing agile team
- Mentorship the team on any new technology
- Review design and pull requests
- Improve existing code base by suggesting new approaches
- Take initiative and lead development on key features
- Help organize the team to achieve key objectives
- Improve team agility
- Report and coordinate with the Engineering Manager
What We Need From You
- Strong C# / .NET programming skills (database, REST APIs, asynchronous programming)
- Good at English communication
- Good understanding of OOP principles & patterns
- Basic knowledge of Angular (or similar UI framework)
- Unit Testing / Automation experience
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Experience in leading or mentoring one or more software engineers
- Experience in upgrading existing tech stack
- Knowledge of good training skills / methodologies
- Experience working with Web-based UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience migrating frameworks to newer version (i.e. NET Framework to .NET Core)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues
- International working environment in global leading cyber security product company
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year
- Recognition best employees awards quarterly, yearly and special President Club award every year
- Stock options
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities)
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.