OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
We are a strong team of young talented, energetic, and ambitious members looking for a senior engineer to thrive and succeed together. Surely you’ve already gained much experiences along your way, but are you ready to try something else with trendy technologies (Kubernetes, Message queue, SSO…), take more leadership and most importantly, start to make your big impacts? In a professional, supportive environment that we’ve been building here at OPSWAT, we believe we can grow fast to do anything, and become a top player in the field. If you are the one who likes solving challenges, and not settling down for anything less, then let’s join us and build great things together!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, develop, implement and test OPSWAT’s flagship MetaDefender products on various environments (on-premise, containerization) for both Windows and Linux.
- Partner with Scrum team members on delivering Sprint commitments.
- Collaborate with Product Management on product requirements.
- Participate in receiving and giving code reviews.
- Coach engineers by best practices and help them grow.
What We Need from You:
- Solid background and proven experience with Object-oriented programming and design.
- Experience with at least one DBMS like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Good logical and critical thinking.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team. environment
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Experience with Qt framework for C++.
- Experience working in Kubernetes and containerization environment.
- Experience designing/interfacing with applications with REST API.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum working environment.
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, TeamCity.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.