About UsShopBack: For the winsThe ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 35 million shoppers across ten markets.ShopBack was founded in 2014 and today, ShopBackers across the region continue to win over shoppers by constantly upping their game – be it rewards or meaningful experiences – such that shoppers can achieve a personal victory every time they use ShopBack.The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners. In 2022, ShopBack launched ShopBack Pay and PayLater, extending the platform’s offerings into financial services, providing shoppers responsible and convenient payment options at checkout.About The RoleWe are seeking team members who strive to solve hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products, and are strong team players.You are someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. You find passion in the craft and are constantly seeking improvement and better ways to solve tough problems.Responsibilities
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features that empower our business and deliver impact to our customers.
- Produce high-quality software following good architecture and design principles that are scalable.
- Design & deliver thoughtfully crafted APIs to drive the interactions between our client applications and backend services.
- Collaborate with the team to define the future of the ShopBack experience.
- Strong mentoring skills with the ability to provide technical guidance and review code.
- 4+ years of experience developing consumer-facing web applications or complex distributed systems.
- Proven experience designing complex distributed systems, management products, or business applications.
- Understanding of good software design principles and have applied principles to professional work.
- Hands-on experience working with Node.js (Preferred).
- Have experience in TypeScript (Preferred).
- Have knowledge in Test Driven Development (TDD), CI/CD.
- Experience building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments (AWS highly desired).
- Strong experience in the design and implementation of robust and highly scalable.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility.
You must sign in to apply for this position.