We innovate quickly and collaborate closely with our partners and customers in a very agile environment. If the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse engineering team, on enabling end-to-end business scenarios using cutting-edge technologies and to solve challenging problems for large scale 24×7 business SaaS applications excite you, we would love to talk to you!
As an engineer you will be responsible for implementing features towards a wide variety of business applications and services within Dynamics 365 products portfolio as well as ensuring they are done to meet rigorous quality standards with the end result being software that is used by individuals and businesses throughout the world. In short you will do the following:
- Design, implement, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our software components and services
- Embrace and use state-of-the-art new technologies
- Participate in technical discussions and bring new ideas to the table
- Own quality of your code
- Work with Product Managers, Architects and UX Designers to design and specify new features from the engineering standpoint
- Develop software that empowers customers to optimize their business processes
- Author internal tools that improve the teams’ quality and productivity
- Contribute to the positive, solution focused and creative team spirit
- Support less experienced team members in their progress and development
- Throughout your tasks, you will work closely with Program Managers and other Software Engineers to optimize design, quality and functionality as Microsoft places a premium on the ability to work well in a team environment.
- 5+ years professional software development with at least one of the following C#/C++/Java, SQL, React/Angular, Typescript Experience with design and implementation of enterprise-scale services
- Experience delivering Dynamics 365 and/or Power Platform solutions desirable
- Excellent verbal, written, and cross-team collaboration skills are essential to succeed in this role.
- Must be a strong team player and collaborator, across time zones and diverse stakeholder groups.
- Passion for improving software quality and engineering excellence.
- Experience in developing, debugging, and supporting code in object-oriented languages and database querying languages.
- Experience with building infrastructure using Microsoft Azure technology like Service Fabric, App Service, Docker.
- Experience in developing and debugging products and test code within a micro-services architecture
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You must sign in to apply for this position.