Website Hansen Technologies
Hansen Technologies is a global software and services provider to the water, energy, utilities, and telecommunications industries, serving over 600 customers in over 80 countries in more than 36 offices and development centers around the world.
About The Role
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join our thriving team in Vietnam. You will be part of a dedicated delivery function that services energy markets across the Australian region. This role will see you working across Asia Pacific, to deliver our solutions in a timely manner to our customers’ expectations.
- Working as part of a team, you will support the technical aspect of delivery for our customers
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders initially on work allocated by the PM
- Learning about our products and gaining a good understanding of our customer requirements
- Following efficient development practices and unit testing code
You will be an experienced java developer, with a drive to find solutions to complex problems.
Ideally, You Will Have
- Minimum 6 years of application software development experience and/or appropriate tertiary qualification
- Strong experience with Java core, Hibernate, JSF, PrimeFaces
- Familiar with Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
- Experience with AWS, Docker, OpenShift are a plus
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- C omfortable working with legacy back-end when needed
- Experienced in working with SQL
- The ability to work in the Atlassian suite of products like JIRA and Confluence is also a plus
N EXT STEPS
Please submit your CV and apply directly via the link or our career’s page. Our internal Talent Acquisition team will review all applications and have an initial call to understand your experience and expectations. From there you may progress through our formal interview process that may entail two or three rounds.
- Flexible hybrid or fully remote working conditions
- Competitive salary with full participation in Social Insurance
- 13th month salary and annual bonus (profit share scheme applicable at the time of joining)
- Semi-annual salary review (twice a year)
- Great leave options: 24-27 paid leaves (sick leaves can be applied in case of taking c are sick person)
- Premium 24/7 healthcare packages for employees and dependents
- High-speed Internet credit of VND 5,500,000 per year
- Wellness benefits of VND 2,000,000 annually for fitness package/devices
- Free lunch plus a variety of snack and drink
- Lunch allowance of VND 1,400,000 when working from home is required
- Free parking lot with ample spaces
- Personalized LinkedIn Learning and Business English courses
- Referral bonus up to VND 27,000,000
WHERE TO FIND US?
- Address : 100 Xuan Thuy, Thao Dien, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website : hansencx.com
Hansen (ASX: HSN) is a global provider of software and services to the energy, water and communications industries. With our award-winning software suite, we help more than 600 customers in over 80 countries to create and deliver new products and services, engage with customers, and control and manage critical revenue management and customer support processes.
We are a culture of persistent problem solvers, together on a journey with our customers striking the right balance between the legacy and future advancements. Striving for infinite progression, rather than the perfect destination, our philosophy is rooted in the belief that incremental innovation and co-development, together with our customers, is the pragmatic path forward rather than over-hyped large-scale disruptions.
You must sign in to apply for this position.