Who are we and what do we do?
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are an automotive technology company that has reimagined how you inspect used vehicles around the globe. PAVE.ai is the first API platform from Discovery Loft Inc., built by a team that brings deep expertise from the automotive and technology industries.
We are the global standard in Automotive Vehicle Inspections and are advancing an experience that gives anyone with a smartphone the ability to do a guided vehicle inspection, anywhere, anytime, with the click of a link that uses our proprietary human-in-the-loop and machine learning to deliver real time results. Thirteen photos, five minutes or less, and you have a self-generated and comprehensive Condition Report.
It’s not just artificial intelligence, it’s automotive intelligence.
Our Product & Engineering Team is looking for a Senior Security Engineer (SecOps) that will be responsible for implementing the best security practices in all aspects of the development lifecycle of our PAVE vehicle inspection product.
Location: 143 Le Quang Dinh Street, Ward 14, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City (Hybrid, Remote, Flexible)
What you will do:
- Research and roll out security best practices in all aspects of the development lifecycle among the teams.
- Enforce and govern the use of API, container, and cloud security while leveraging automation.
- Identify security training that the team must get and drive the process of training them either through an external vendor or internal tools, etc.
- Ensure the product is safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Evaluate the impact of breaches and discovered vulnerabilities to our products, and drive corrective action in our environment or software.
- Solve architecture and infrastructure problems using development skills to build the right solution for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze the business process and re-engineer functional processes adapted to the needs of the team in accordance with security requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of IT experience in security.
- Degree in software/system engineering or equivalent education.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in operating information security control systems are required.
- Professional certifications like CISSP, CEH, SANS GSEC, GCED, GCWN, or similar are preferred.
- A solid understanding of cyber-attacks is an advantage.
- Up-to-date knowledge of IT Security related hardware, software, and vendor solutions.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the tools and techniques that cybercriminals and hackers are likely to employ.
- Practical experience in installing and using computer operating systems such as MS Windows, UNIX/Linux.
- Practical experience in installing and using Database Management systems such as MS SQL, Oracle.
- An analytical mind with the ability to respond quickly to findings.
- Familiarity with working in an agile pod and centre of excellence structure.
What we have to offer:
- Flexible in time and work environment.
- 13th-month salary.
- Surprise gifts for special occasions.
- Free snacks, coffee, tea and instant food.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip and team building.
If some of the above doesn’t line up perfectly with your experience, please still apply!
You must sign in to apply for this position.