Website Fossil Group
FOSSIL Vietnam (formerly Misfit) is one of 59 offices under FOSSIL Group worldwide. Before joining FOSSIL, Misfit was a US high-tech company creating wearables and smart-home products, with R&D and operations office based in Vietnam. In November 2015, Misfit got acquired and has since then become part of the FOSSIL Group’s portfolio of brands, standing aside world-renowned brands including FOSSIL, Michael Kors, Burberry, Emporio Armani, Diesel, Adidas, DKNY and among others.
As one of the top 3 largest watchmakers in the world, FOSSIL Group is selling over 50 million watches and accessories a year in more than 150 countries. With the presence of Misfit, FOSSIL will be working towards offering a broader spectrum of connected devices that target fashion-conscious consumers and aiming at leading the convergence of style and technology.
FOSSIL Vietnam positions itself as the Center of Excellence for Cloud & App Innovation and Development of FOSSIL Group and will power a wider array of connected devices.
At FOSSIL Group, people are our most valuable asset. With that mission at hand, we will remain a place where innovation flourishes, where world-class talents get leveraged, and where people come together to make greater products and tell greater stories.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- In charge of Security Governance such as Security Audit, Cyber Security Standard & Procedures, Security Awareness Training, Cyber Training Programs…
- Conduct security risk & assessments and communicate current practices to key stakeholders. Support the creation and management of the security risk management process and build dashboards.
- Responding to, investigating and remediating any breach and/or potential security issues.
- Mitigate identified risks / vulnerabilities to an acceptable level.
- Develop & maintain inventory of the information maps, data, systems, owners.
- Assist on access review and access controls.
- Track existing security issues to ensure remediation followed by the development teams.
- Build Security Awareness Training program, phishing campaign, which includes creation, management and reporting of phishing exercises quarterly.
- Identify new security issues by staying up-to-date on current security trends.
WHAT WE NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in cybersecurity practices, in at least one of following domains: IT risk management, IT audit, security operation, security engineering, pentesting, etc;
- Familiar with a variety of the information Risk Management concepts, practices and procedures;
- Knowledge of Cyber Security processes, tools & techniques. Cloud knowledge (AWS, GCP) is a big plus but not required.
- Familiar with security best practices for client-server product architectures, focusing predominantly on cloud-based server development.
- Good technical skills in various tools and environments. Understand Agile, Scrum… and SDLC methodologies and various programming languages.
- Demonstrate good logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good at English in communication skills including oral and written.
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud-based security management tools is a big plus.
- Hands-on experience in scripting languages such as Go/ Shell /Python /Perl / Ruby…; is an advantage.
- Having knowledge in CIS, NIST, ISO 27000 family, SOC2, GDPR, PCI-DSS is an advantage.
- Any equivalent certificate is an advantage (CISSP, CISA, CSIM, etc…).
IN RETURN WE OFFER
● Competitive salary (100% salary during probation)
- 13th-month salary paid in December
- Performance bonus
- Social Insurance on full salary starts from probation
- Premium health insurance for employees and family, even in probation
● Annual leave: up to 15 days/year (and plus Volunteer time off, and plus Summer
● Gift and Care:
- Welcome watch after probation
- Monthly mobile cards: 500,000 VND
- Silver membership at Getfit Gym & Yoga Center downstairs
- Free lunch and free dinner (if you work after 20:00)
● All tools you need: Mac/Windows, iOS/Android, Testing devices/State-of-the-art
wearables, you name it.
● Opportunities to work with Tech giants, multinational offices and develop
yourself through training programs, language classes,…
● Employee engagement activities: From team building, sports competition,
Halloween to Christmas to Year-end-parties to the Lunar new year… Yah, we work
hard, we play hard!
You must sign in to apply for this position.