Who are we?
Mantu is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision. We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 8,500 talented people of more than 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
Most of Mantu applications are designed from scratch and raise challenges on different areas of knowledge as Business Intelligence, user-friendly aspect or efficiency. You will work on many projects that carry varying responsibilities. Below are some examples of the diverse projects with which you might be involved:
• Build Mantu Group ERP System used by thousands of employees around the world, crossing different domains as HR, Finance, Business, and all other corporate functions
• Design the project using appropriate technologies and framework to be efficient while giving the best UI
• Technical watch to continuously improve your technical knowledge within and outside of your current tech stack
• Initiate pair programming, code review, and share new solutions; coach and mentor other team members
• Challenge your Product Owner:
o Represent technical eyes for your PO
o Challenge the UX
o Create Customer Value & User Discovery: Provide ideas & changes in order to increase the value your team can produce
• Understand and utilize the IT Organization
o Suggest Tooling improvement
o Identify impediments related to organization/process
o Continuously improve Training/Wiki/Documentation
• Decide on Product Scale, lead a technical refactoring from Audit to plan and implementation
• Represent Software Architect (advocate about on-going projects and anticipate them without directly contributing to these)
• Scrum/Agile environment: You join a Team (Product Owner/ Scrum Master/Software Engineers QC/…) and interact with other departments (Helpdesk, UX, Ops, etc…)
• Opportunity to contribute to Mantu TechShare program (Internal Tech Blog, Innovation Days, Podcasts, …) in order to develop your technical skills and to be challenged by the community
• Embody Mantu IT Team values and mind-set
Our ideal candidate
• Bachelor’s degree from engineering school in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
• Experience in C# development (including .Net Core 3.x development) and VueJS or any other Front-End framework
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of design patterns in C#
• Passion in software development, highly motivated to improve your development and problem-solving skills
• Business proficient level of English in order to attend meetings with other development teams in Europe, give support to your applications, help project managers and architects take the best decision, document your work
Mantu Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
You must sign in to apply for this position.