Myria is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
The role of senior multiplayer programmer will be to assist game team(s) in implementing the realtime multiplayer functionality for a AAA game using Unity and the Photon Fusion networking library.
- 3+ years of experience creating realtime 3D multiplayer games on Unity which allow for more than 10 simultaneous players
- Strong knowledge of synchronization and replication techniques such as lockstep (+input delay), prediction, rollback, etc.
- Solid experience implementing multiplayer games using Fusion
- Ability to design/implement hack-proof server-side authoritative multiplayer code
- Shipped 2+ realtime multiplayer 3D games
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks
- Ability to engineer solutions which involve both client- and server- side aspects in order to provide good user experience in high-latency network conditions.
- Very good command of English
You must sign in to apply for this position.