Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in 2016, Inspectorio set out to revolutionize the supply chain industry. Today, we work with many of the world’s leading brands and retailers, and over thousands of vendors and factory organizations across the globe to bring unparalleled levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
A iOS Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing advanced applications for the iOS platform with high efficiency while maintaining excellent quality and responsiveness, flawless performance, and high security. The successful applicant will have a great opportunity to work with talented engineers to develop reusable, testable, and efficient features for a complex and brand new business production
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features with the desired functionality.
- Ensure the performance, security, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in iOS development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proficient in using Swift, deep familiarity with Cocoa Touch.
- Good at OOP and data structure.
- Familiar with reactive MVVM architecture for the testable, maintainable, and extensible codebase.
- Experience with offline storage, offline data synchronization, thread-safety, concurrency, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards, Apple’s design principles, and interface guidelines
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Familiar with Unit Tests, experience UI Automation Test is a plus.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized and production-ready code
- Good communication skills in English
- Always strive to study, learn and apply new skills to our work.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
At Inspectorio, we only work with the best of the best. That’s why, if we invite you to join us, it’s because we recognize your amazing skills, value, and potential. It probably wasn’t easy for you to become this awesome, so we make sure to reward you for it.
Full Project Ownership
Are you an inventor? Want to start a new internship program? How about a soccer tournament? Or a whole new department within the company? Whatever it is that you want to do, we’re here to listen, and if your idea is good, we’ll give you all the resources you need to make it happen. When any Inspectorian wins, we all win.
Personal and Professional Growth
Inspectorians are our most valuable resource, so we make sure to invest heavily in them. All Inspectorians are eligible for funding to attend conferences, take courses, present their research, and more. This on top of the continuous mentoring and guidance you’ll receive guarantees you’ll grow as a professional and as a human while at Inspectorio.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We put our money where your smiles are. Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more. We make sure that Inspectorians enjoy coming to work by promoting as much fun as we can.
International Work Experience
We are going to take over the world…. Perhaps not quite, but we are a global company that thrives from the interactions between our different offices. Join us to work alongside Belarusians in Vietnam, Mexicans in Minsk, Filipinos in China and more.
We pursue mastery and craftmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy.
We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous improvement because there’s always an opportunity to be better.
We always find time to help and learn from others.
We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for improvement.
We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or hand-holding.
We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
We share our opinion and insights, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We are candid and direct with everyone we work with.
We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us.
We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we don’t have all the answers or best solutions.
We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.
You must sign in to apply for this position.