Website Zeta Motion
Zeta Motion is a deep tech startup based in the UK, Hong Kong and Viet Nam, providing Quality Control as a Service for Manufacturers.
With clients in the US, Europe and the UK, we use cutting-edge technology to help industry leaders to reduce waste, lower environmental footprints and get closer to zero carbon.
Teamplay, work-life balance and personal growth are as important to us as commitment, dedication and proactiveness.
If you are keen to get your hands on the very latest soft- & hardware in visual AI, are a quick learner, and appreciate across countries and cultures, then this is the right opportunity for you.
About the Role:
In this role, you will work within a cross-functional team to deliver cutting-edge software that utilizes a modern technology stack, including Python, Flask, Tornado, PostgreSQL, Redis, ReactJS, Material UI and more.
- Write / re-factor high-performance APIs that support our Web-app
- Design, Document & Implement our client-facing APIs and help support external development teams.
- Collaborate with our systems and data teams to ensure data integrity and performance across the other applications in our distributed stack.
- Work closely with multiple data stores, including Postgres, Redis, AWS SQS and Historian.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose errors across multiple levels of the stack.
- Track, review, and squash bugs logged in Sentry
- Give and receive code reviews on GitHub
- Provide insight into our apps to the rest of the team, and aid in making technical decisions.
- Leadership is an integral expectation of this job. You will be expected to work with your peers, often taking the lead in interpreting requirements, designing workflow, coding prototypes, testing, developing and deploying critical parts of our server-side infrastructure.
- B.S. or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Performance optimization techniques, distributed systems debugging.
- A strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing complex software systems, including IoT and web-based systems.
- Skilled in programming languages such as C/C++ and Python
- Experience in implementing and optimising image processing, computer vision and machine learning algorithms.
- Have excellent knowledge about software architecture.
- Have excellent knowledge about software development processes, especially agile methods.
- Have good leadership and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential (English)
Nice to have
- Ability to prioritize and handle work to critical project timelines in a dynamic environment and develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Experienced in designing secure software systems based on industry-specific specifications
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Experience with REST API design and OAuth2
- Good mathematical skills (linear algebra, statistics, combinatorial optimisation).
Why You Will Love Working Here
- Cooperative and motivating environment that encourages self-autonomy
- Competitive salary & benefits, reviewed annually
- Challenging environment working with cutting-edge technologies
- Globally connected
- Work with international clients and partners (US, EU, UK and Asia)
- Challenging technical problems
- Innovativeness and creativity are highly encouraged
- Full benefits according to Vietnam labour law
- 13th month salary
- Paid sick leave
- Attractive compensation and salary reviews regularly
- 14-20 days annual leave.
- Business trips to the US, UK and Hong Kong.
You must sign in to apply for this position.