About the job:
As a Backend Software Engineer in LELTECH Team, you’ll be part of an extremely motivated and experienced group of people. You’ll help drive LEL architecture and be a key coding contributor. You’ll design and deliver new features to enable new components for our mother company and partners, deliver all kinds of operations and logistics solutions for more than 100.000.000 users, you will help our customers to get more than 10.000.000 million orders a day, and drive revenue. Must be experienced in all phases of a development lifecycle and have a great customer focus. May become a mentor for other developers in the future.
- Develop applications utilizing the Alibaba Cloud Computing Service and work on the Internal Alibaba development platform.
- Work with product managers to clarify requirements.
- Design implementations and drive the development of projects.
- Ensure and guarantee high availability and performance.
- Identify gaps in architecture, quality, and processes and propose solutions.
- Be a role model for the highest standards of code quality and overall engineering culture.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who has broad programming experience and a deep understanding of web applications.
- 3+ years of experience in Java as a Software Engineer building web applications.
- Excellent Java programming skills with an understanding of JVM, IO, and multithreading.
- Hands-on experience with Spring framework including ORM, Transactions with Core Container, and web services.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Proficiency in working with relational database management systems under high load.
- Basic Unix command-line skills and experience operating applications in a Linux environment.
- Experience with the HTTP/REST/JSON-RPC protocols, docker, and microservice architecture.
- A strong sense of code quality and experience with unit and functional tests and TDD.
- Fluent English communication
- The ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Golang is a plus.
You must sign in to apply for this position.