About the job
The Senior Java Developer (backend) will be responsible for a development project with a large banking client of admiral digital in Malaysia.
You are well versed in software development. The role involves taking high level business requirements from clients, proposing different solutions with their trade-offs and seeing features through to deployment. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of relational databases, queries, joins and database architecture.
Where required, you will write code and be hands-on with technical execution.
We are looking for Vietnam based talent who are able to work remotely.
Candidate must be able to work in Malaysia Time Zone GMT+8
Other key responsibilities:
- Develop backend services / API.
- Work with Product Owner / Scrum Master / Business Analysts and other developers to understand User Stories and contribute to Grooming.
- Design and develop features within the sprint
- Actively participate in periodic code reviews.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with a team of product managers, engineers, and UX designers to understand business requirements and user experience goals and pain points.
- Responsible for various testing process including SIT, UAT, and undertake bug fixes during testing iteration.
- Support deployment of code package to the relevant environments as required by preparing deployment steps and documentations.
- Involve in managing the release plan of new capabilities and applications, as required.
- Support Production bugs fixing as needed.
To be successful, you should have:
- minimum of 5 years experience in developing / consuming web API / web services, mobile app with at least 2 successful involvements from development phase into production phase with vendor.
- experience in Java, Spring Boot, writing Unit Test and GIT
- knowledge in using apache, jboss, vm is added advantage
- experience working in Scrum Team and agile environment is added advantage
You must sign in to apply for this position.