Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money. Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? We are looking for a talented Java Developer (Mid to Senior) to join our team. The successful candidate will join a greenfield project. The daily work content includes but doesn’t limit to:
- Join the full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing and deployment
We are flexible on location for this role.
- Development and implementation of crypto related products
- Underlying infra/arch upgrade
- Performance tuning, online incidents trouble shooting, and system refactoring
- Guide junior engineers’ daily work and do knowledges share, etc.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 6+ years hands-on experience in JVM and Java ecosystem
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Good cross team communication skills
- Experience with banking and finance industry
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Working experience on large scale systems design
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC etc.
- Financial products related experience like lending, margin, futures, etc
- Financial risk control related experience
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
You must sign in to apply for this position.