Website Zühlke Group
Who We Are
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills thus, we invest in a generous local training budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
What You Will Do
As a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer based in our Vietnam office, you will:
- Cooperate with interdisciplinary regional teams in different projects and experience how technology and team spirit unite to create innovative solutions
- Work closely with clients to develop, test, and ship software that meets their needs and efficiently and competently solve complex software challenges
Who You Are
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience using .Net stack
- You have professional experience developing web applications using React or Angular
- You understand the value of testing and practice Test Driven Development to deliver high quality software
- You have experience using automated testing frameworks like Jest, Cypress, Selenium
- You have professional experience with cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) and containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You understand the value of DevOps practices and can apply them in the software development lifecycle (Jenkins, CI/CD, GitHub Actions, GitLab CI, Azure DevOps etc)
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment and ideally have Scrum certification (e.g. Scrum Developer, Scrum Master)
- You can contribute to technical decisions based on your expertise and client requirements
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor / master)
- You are a strong communicator in English and can confidently collaborate with technical and business stakeholders
We offer you
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you’ll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Permanent labor contracts with full social insurance contribution from Day 1
- 13th month salary
- Hybrid working model with 3 days in the office per week
- 18 days of annual leave and fully paid sick leave
- Fully paid paternity/maternity/childcare leave
- Latest equipment (Macbook Pro M1)
- Global profit sharing scheme
- Premium private health insurance scheme for you
- Insurance allowance per year for your needs (family/car/mobile/pet/house/etc)
- Phone, transport and work from home allowances
- Extra allowance for every year of service
- Social & team building events locally and abroad
- Ability to work from other Zuhlke office locations
- 10% of company turnover spend on your development & training growth
- Great onboarding welcome kit
You must sign in to apply for this position.