A Little Bit About GeoComply At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC, and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans for the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities. At the heart of it all is people – we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
Job Summary We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack JS Developer to join our team in HCMC, Vietnam. As a Senior Full-Stack Developer at GeoComply, you will develop and maintain GeoComply products and contribute to the implementation process of features and solutions, working closely with the Development Lead, Product Manager, and QA. Our ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in Frontend Web development, including a minimum of 2 years of experience backend development. You also have experience with systems used in professional software development such as JIRA and Git. You are capable and fond of working with multiple teams across locations, possessing good communication and interpersonal skills. You have experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles and have a great passion working in agile development process environments.
What You Will Be Doing
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation; design software; code reviews; document solutions
- Design solutions, taking non-functional and operational requirements into consideration
- Develop and execute unit tests and functional tests as needed
- Participate in Quality Assurance of the software deliverables
- Participate in development and maintenance of Platform test automation suites
- Maintain JS based products.
- Assist with preparing release packages for customers
- Ensure the applications are continuously delivered with high quality
- Follow the best practices and process established in the team
- Be a liaison between Server Team and Mobile Team to capture technical specification, design and develop APIs consumed by mobile SDKs.
- Understand the company’s vision, goals and strategy. Actively contribute to the achievement of the goals and execution of the company’s strategy
- 2+ years’ experience in web backend development (at least one of these stacks: Java/ .net/C++/ python/go/PHP…)
- Experience in PHP web development or HTML5 is a plus
- Defensive coding ability accompanied with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Results-oriented with ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Familiar with Agile development methodology and common CI/CD practices.
- A true team player with great interpersonal skills, communicate effectively in both internal and external teams
- Excellent written and spoken Technical English
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets – media & entertainment and fintech.
We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work:There’s always a way; Together we can do more; Aim higher. Then higher; Act with integrity; For the greater good.
We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position
You must sign in to apply for this position.