Website SHIFT ASIA
Shift Asia is a leading company in Software Testing. We are building a new team of talented engineer to extend the software development service. We place the value of service quality on top of our priority; therefore, we are looking for exceptional full-stack engineers to join our new business software development team. The candidate must have strong technical expertise in front-end as well as backend development. The candidate will work closely with customers to gather requirements, analyze and implement them into the product.
- Gather the requirements and provide sound solutions for the requirements.
- GUI development by utilization of new front-end technologies (SPA and PWA).
- Write efficient and stable code in support for the backend API.
- Work alongside with other engineers in teams to promote technology and ensure consistency in accordance with industry best practices.
- Provide recommendation for continuous improvement.
- Self-driven individual to work independently, yet collaboration as a team member to reach a collective team goal.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Have experience in working within the Agile methodology.
- Have strong knowledge in REST API.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with NoSQL database.
- Experience with Relational database.
- Familiar with AWS platform (EC2, S3, ECR, RDS).
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Communicate in English or Japanese (optional).
Salary: $1,700 – $3,500
- 13th month salary.
- Performance review and adjust salary twice a year.
- Quarterly and Yearly Awards for excellent employees.
- Payment for up to 6 unused annual leave days.
- Annual Health Check-up.
- Heath Care Insurance (PVI care).
- Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance).
- 11 public holidays, 12 annual leave days based on Vietnam Government regulations. 6 additional holidays based on Japanese calendar. 3-year-employee has 1 more annual leave day.
- Opportunity to work in Japan (subject to specific position).
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Company sponsored activities such as sports, dining/drinking.
- Clear career path for career growth
Office Address: District 1, HCM City, Vietnam
Working hours: 8:00 – 17:00 (fixed)
You must sign in to apply for this position.