Website AS White Global
Our partner is an Australia-based music rights management organization. They pay royalties to music creators when that music is played or copied, both locally and overseas.
Over 111,000 songwriters, composers and music publishers appoint our partner to look after certain rights on their behalf.
Their Business Services Delivery department is actively focused on building web and mobile applications for our next-generation SaaS platform. Currently, they are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join the software engineering team to create modern digital software products. The team uses cutting-edge technologies to build high performing, scalable cloud-based solutions in a safe, secure, and agile fashion.
- Responsible for working alongside internal BAs, Project Managers/Scrum Masters and Product Owners to deliver project and business.
- Engage with senior stakeholders, conduct workshops and ability to integrate requirements in line with best practice of the product.
- Operate in a fast paced, Agile environment performing a DevOps function which delivers enhanced functionality as the business evolves and ensures stability and fault resolution of the existing operational system
Experience & Qualifications
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Hands-on experience using Typescripts, SQL, and ORM tools
- Basic understanding on AWS
- Familiar with Agile practices and ways of working
- Advance in English communication
- Be eager to learn new technologies
- Attention to details
- The ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Competitive remuneration
- We are experts in Offshoring partnerships. This means that you will be a trusted member of the ASW family, and get access to our great benefits, plus you also get to work directly with ONE of our clients as a part of their international team from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and much more.
- Premium Personal Insurance Package
- Great Paid Leave entitlements
- Free LinkedIn learning & Coursera account
- Stocked fridges and pantries – free coffee, cold beverages, snacks
- Our own ASW Toastmasters Club – perfect your English!
- A diverse, inclusive and supportive company culture
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
- Team outings, travel abroad opportunities, company parties/events, and other exciting activities
- Industry and role-related training
- Overtime is rarely required
- Ongoing career opportunities
You must sign in to apply for this position.