Website Ninja Van
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia’s largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More About Us
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 2 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 2600+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 2 Million active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised more than US$500 million over five rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, test and maintain responsive web/mobile apps with elegant UX that delight our users and raise their productivity.
- Write clean and modular code that you are proud of, with extensibility and performance in mind.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Must have:
- Nice to have:
Tech Stack Backend: Play (Java 8+), Golang, Node.jsFrontend: AngularJS, ReactJSMobile: Android, Flutter, React NativeCache: Hazelcast, RedisData storage: MySQL, TiDB, Elasticsearch, Delta LakeInfrastructure monitoring: Prometheus, GrafanaOrchestrator: KubernetesContainerization: Docker, ContainerdCloud Provider: GCP, AWSData pipelines: Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming, MaxwellWorkflow manager: Apache AirflowQuery engines: Apache Spark, Trino
Submit a job application
You must sign in to apply for this position.