Website Vestiaire Collective
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global platform for desirable pre- loved fashion. We transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future, by empowering a community to drive change. Curated by its trusted community of fashion lovers, members inspire one another whilst selling and buying unique pieces from each others’ wardrobes.
Encouraging consumers to join the circular economy as the sustainable alternative to throw-away fashion, the platform is unique due to its highly engaged community, its rare desirable inventory and its authenticity and quality control process. Launched in Paris in October 2009,
Vestiairecollective.com has close to 15 million members across 80 countries worldwide with offices in cities Paris, New York, Berlin, Hong Kong, Seoul, Singapore, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City and Tokyo.
Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast-growing company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion. We currently have a diverse global team of 1000 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
About the role
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Senior Front end Engineer based out of our Ho Chi Minh City Office. Join our talented HCMC team of engineers to work on our new markets projects. You will help to improve our platform to better scale for globally and implement solutions that enable us to expand into new countries and also help us to offer even more customized user experiences to our customers in different countries (e.g. Language, local Integrations).
What You will be doing
- Write clean, concise and sustainable code
- Challenge our current stack in order to upgrade our platform
- Understand the customer needs to focus on value
- Share your experience and skills with junior developers to make them grow
- Be proactive on the performance side of applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation
Who you are?
- You have at least a 5 years experience and strong knowledge in frontend development
- You can take the lead and manage a frontend team and improve their skills
- You are eager to take ownership by yourself; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and quickly learn new technologies and languages
- You have a strong business sense and understand the importance of delivering great product to the end-users
- Problem solver with strong communication skills, a positive attitude, a team spirit and empathy
- Working with the backend team to define API contracts.
- Our Technology Stack include
- Framework : React
- Tools : Gitlab, AWS, Docker, Swagger/OpenAPI, Jira.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project – reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
You must sign in to apply for this position.